Wednesday 11 February 2009

10 honest things about myself by Scout - To qualify as a winner of the Honest Scrap Award awarded to me by Fenway

1. I’m one of Peg’s Pups in the Well Balanced Pup DVD - you can see me having dinner at the start of the clip on You Tube
2. I try it on quite a lot with Archie and Lilly cos I would like to be top dog
3. I still think I will be top dog when I grow up and I think they do too.
4. I always get the muddiest because they roll me over on my back when I get too much.
5. My favourite thing is playing games and I will play for ever
6. Rose thinks I’m becoming a teenager cos I don’t always want to come in when she calls me – she says I will grow out of it soon.
7. My Dad Beinn is a hero –he just found a lady who was frozen to the hillside in the Lakes
8. Rose thinks I’m not old enough to work at Crufts this year so she’s said I can be Editor in Chief and work from home and promised me I can go next year.
9. I do like chasing the hens but I don’t hurt them when I catch them but perhaps that’s why they’re not laying much
10. My real name is Daisy - Scout is only my “nom de paw” but it sounds better in my day job

Fenways blog is at http://www.fenwayspark.blogspot.com/ just to prove he is real and he has some great videos on You tube too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1AEqmSH_z4&feature=channel_page this onereminds me that summer will com back one day - just seems a long time coming

1 comment:

Fenway said...

Your honesty is endearing and I am enthralled with your true name, DAISY.

As Socrates said, "Know thyself." You are a wise border collie to have come up with your Honest List.

I have worked on my Dogma List, and it's mostly for the edification of the humans we live with. Which makes me wonder whether Socrates had a dog. Perhaps not. Our philosophy is so much simpler.